Built in 1849 and mythic Chamonix institution, the Mont-Blanc hotel has been entirely renovated by the famous interior architect Sybille de Marjerie. The typical architectural style of the Chamonix valley blends with refinement and contemporary touch.
HOTEL MONT-BLANC *****
The elegance of a palace facing Mont-Blanc
Ideally located in the heart of Chamonix in a quiet setting with a large shaded park, it offers 41 rooms (including 18 junior suites), 2 suites of 75 sqm and one 100 sqm penthouse suite nestled under the roof.
Its restaurant Le Matafan is a journey to the heart of the most beautiful alpine valleys and the Mediterranean Basin.
Its lounge bar sheltered under a glass roof facing the summits, its lounge with fireplace and its magnificent Clarins spa with a 14m outdoor swimming pool are all places to let go and recharge your batteries.
Private outdoor parking
Library lounge with fireplace
250 sqm spa : heated outdoor swimming pool, bubble bath, sauna, hammam, experience shower, norwegian shower, fitness room, Clarins treatments
Modual seminar area of 70 sqm
Places to visit
Not to be missed in Chamonix Mont Blanc!
- All year round take the Aiguille du Midi cable car at 3842 meters above sea level. Its furnished terraces offer a 360 ° view of all the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Montenvers train - Mer de Glace : An imposing panorama on the la Mer de Glace Glacier and the mountains.
- Brévent / Flégère gondola: Exceptional panorama facing the Mont-Blanc range.
- Planards area: In winter, take advantage of the beginner ski area starting in the town center, and all year round a summer sledge on rails and numerous games for children.
- QC Terme : Let yourself go in this SPA area with infinity pools, relaxation and dining areas in the heart of the city.