Built in 1849 and mythic Chamonix institution, the Mont-Blanc hotel has been entirely renovated by the famous interior architect Sybille de Marjerie. The typical architectural style of the Chamonix valley blends with refinement and contemporary touch.
HOTEL MONT-BLANC *****
The elegance of a palace facing Mont-Blanc
Places to visit
Not to be missed in Chamonix Mont Blanc!
- All year round take the Aiguille du Midi cable car at 3842 meters above sea level. Its furnished terraces offer a 360 ° view of all the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Montenvers train - Mer de Glace : An imposing panorama on the la Mer de Glace Glacier and the mountains.
- Brévent / Flégère gondola: Exceptional panorama facing the Mont-Blanc range.
- Planards area: In winter, take advantage of the beginner ski area starting in the town center, and all year round a summer sledge on rails and numerous games for children.
- QC Terme : Let yourself go in this SPA area with infinity pools, relaxation and dining areas in the heart of the city.