Pretty apartment on ground floor next to the Planpraz cable car.
Breathtaking view on the Mont-Blanc range.
41m² apartment with 1 bedroom. Located above Chamonix, at 300m from the town centre and at a few steps of the Planpraz cable car. High standing residence level with a guardian. Collective private parking (secured access with a barrier)
Capacity: 4 persons - Bedroom n°1: 1 double bed (160x200cm) - Living area: Convertible sofa bed (double bed)
Living/lounge area with a comfortable convertible sofa. Flat screen TV, DVD player. Equipped kitchen area with an oven, microwave. Bathroom with bath and a washing machine. Separated toilets. Terrace on ground floor with garden furniture and amazing panoramic view. Animals accepted on request and with an additional deposit. Arrival from 3pm. Not possible to arrive after 9pm. Departure before 12 o’clock.
Accommodation managed by a private person. The contact details of the owner will be sent to you after your booking is confirmed.
A guest card will be given to you once you arrive in your accommodation, allowing you to move freely on the local BUSES and TRAINS in the Chamonix valley.
Included / Not Included
- Access to Internet/Wifi - Parking/Garage
- Bed linen (possibility to rent bed linen) - Towels (possibility to rent towels) - End of stay cleaning (Possibility to schedule in advance at an extra cost) - Security deposit required: 500€ - City tax 0.90€ per person (+ 18 years old) and per night
Places to visit
Not to be missed in Chamonix Mont Blanc!
- All year round take the Aiguille du Midi cable car at 3842 meters above sea level. Its furnished terraces offer a 360 ° view of all the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Montenvers train - Mer de Glace : An imposing panorama on the la Mer de Glace Glacier and the mountains.
- Planards area: In winter, take advantage of the beginner ski area starting in the town center, and all year round a summer sledge on rails and numerous games for children.
- QC Terme : Let yourself go in this SPA area with infinity pools, relaxation and dining areas in the heart of the city.