Small dining area and lounge with television. Small terrace with furniture and BBQ overlooking the enclosed garden which is shared with 2 other chalets. Panoramic view on the mountains.
Pets not allowed.
Accommodation managed by a private person. The contact details of the owner will be sent to you after your booking is confirmed.
You will get a guest card on arrival, giving you a free access on the local BUSES and TRAINS in the Chamonix valley.
Included / Not Included
- Access to Wi-Fi - Parking / Garage - Bed linen - Towels
- End of stay cleaning (Possibility to schedule in advance at an extra cost) - Security deposit required: 600€ - City tax : 1,50€ per person (+ 18 years old) and per night
Places to visit
Not to be missed in Les Houches:
- In summer or in winter, take the Bellevue cable car or the Prarion cable car. You will discover breathtaking landscapes facing Mont Blanc.
- Merlet Animal Park (summer): Situated at 1500m, the Merlet Animal Park enjoys an exceptional southfacing location with a breath-taking panorama of the Mont-Blanc massif.
- Chavants leisure area: for short walks or a picnic. The Chavants lake offers an unobstructed view of the Mont Blanc massif. In summer (climbing wall, fishing, petanque, children’s games, rope climbing frame). In winter (cross-country skiing, snowshoeing route).