The architectural elements of the period are still visible, some furniture are original. The 52 rooms are spread over five floors.
The entrance hall with its fireplace and bar allows customers to meet over a drink in a friendly atmosphere.
A journey through time in a place suffused of history, at very good prices !
Not to be missed in Chamonix Mont Blanc!
- All year round take the Aiguille du Midi cable car at 3842 meters above sea level. Its furnished terraces offer a 360 ° view of all the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Montenvers train - Mer de Glace : An imposing panorama on the la Mer de Glace Glacier and the mountains.
- Brévent / Flégère gondola: Exceptional panorama facing the Mont-Blanc range.
- Planards area: In winter, take advantage of the beginner ski area starting in the town center, and all year round a summer sledge on rails and numerous games for children.
- QC Terme : Let yourself go in this SPA area with infinity pools, relaxation and dining areas in the heart of the city.