The Hotel Aiguille du Midi offers a spectacular setting for a holiday in the Alps – facing Mont-Blanc and the Glacier des Bossons, the largest ice cascade in Europe. In a quiet location in the village of Les Bossons, the hotel is only 3 km from the centre of Chamonix and the cable-cars (free and easy access by bus or train using the guest card, available at reception).
The hotel has 39 rooms with 4 categories of rooms.
Facing the majestic Glacier des Bossons, the restaurant proposes authentic French cuisine in a warm, inviting atmosphere.
During the summer months enjoy our terrace and grounds.
Closing date: Please inquire at the hotel.
To be found nearby
- Downtown: Chamonix - 3 km
- Near city: Genève - 100 km
- Near city: Annecy - 100 km
- Near city: Turin - 170 km
- Airport: Genève - 100 km
- Airport: Turin - 170 km
- Train station: Les Bossons - 150 m
- Train station: Chamonix - 3 km
- Bus station: Les Bossons - 150 m
- Congress: Le Majestic - 3 km
- Tennis: sur place l'été - near by
- Golf: Les Praz de Chamonix - 5 km
- Equitation: Les Houches - 5 km
- Ski resort: Le Brévent & Les Houches - 3 km
- Tourist attraction: Le Glacier des Bossons - near by
- Tourist attraction: Le téléphérique de l'Aiguille du Midi - 3 km
- Tourist attraction: Le train de la Mer de Glace - 3 km
- Tourist attraction: Le Mont-Blanc - 4 km
- Tourist attraction: Chamonix - 3 km
- Various: Randonnée, raquette, escalade, rafting, parapente - near by
- Various: ski, ski de fond, snowboard, luge, patinoire - 3 km
The Mont-Blanc, Chamonix, The Mer de Glace,the Bossons glacier. Cable-car excursions, skiing and snowboarding for all levels, paragliding, hikng, rock climbing, mountain-biking.
The hotel is equipped with the following leisure facilities for your enjoyment:
Heated Swimming Pool (in summer, towels provided free of charge)
Clay Tennis Court (in summer)*
Boules (in summer)
Massage* (Reservation recommended 24 hours in advance)
* charges apply
The Aiguille du Midi Hotel & Restaurant provides the perfect base for all the tourist and sporting activities the Chamonix Valley has to offer.
easy access to ski areas by car or by public transport. The hotel is located between the ski areas of Brévent-Flégère and Les Houches.
Hiking & Mountain Biking :
Direct access to trails from the hotel, for example the Lake at Les Gaillands, the Glacier des Bossons, The Cerro Chalet, the Cascade du Dard, the Merlet Animal Park, the Grand Balcon Sud.
Don t forget to request your guest card at reception. This offers free public transport on all buses and trains in the Chamonix Valley. (The bus and train stops are 150 m from the hotel).
Ski and cable-car passes on sale at reception.